Turbonomic Webcast: Transforming IT Infrastructure for the Cloud Age
OpenSky Corp. helps transform IT infrastructure for the world’s most innovative clients, and was specifically tasked by a Fortune 50 International Health Insurer to increase the efficiency of its VDI environment and guarantee zero downtime… all while scaling from 1,500 to over 25,000 seats in less than four years.
In the process, OpenSky’s Don McKeith realized that to fully deliver the project, a fundamentally different operations framework was necessary. What happened next provided insights from which every IT organization can learn.
Hear directly from OpenSky, trusted advisors to the Fortune 500, on how they delivered 1600% growth – with zero downtime – to their client, and how you can do the same.
You’ll learn about:
- The challenges OpenSky encounters in today’s leading edge environments
- The holistic approach they chose to resolve the scalability, performance, and efficiency challenges their client faced
- The enterprise orchestration framework developed by OpenSky leveraging software-driven control to deliver automated remediation
- The specific challenges of scaling a customer-facing, zero-downtime VDI environment
- How OpenSky’s orchestration framework enables zero-downtime growth in its client’s VDI environment and beyond