Turbonomic (formerly VMTurbo) 5.3 Release Webinar
Control Any Workload On Any Infrastructure At Any Time
What’s New in Turbonomic 5.3?
QoS for Virtualized MS Exchange, Nutanix Integration, MySQL Control, and more!
Every new release of Turbonomic adds more proof-points in our journey towards controlling any workload on any infrastructure at any time. Watch the 5.3 release webinar to learn about the latest implementations of our market abstraction into and across the stack, including:
- Extending QoS adherence to Microsoft Exchange
- Discovering and controlling MySQL databases, auto-scale up or out
- Leverage VMware NSX for Network-Aware Workload Placement
- VMs between hosts that do not share the same storage
- Controlling Microsoft Storage SMB3 to fully leverage Hyper-V
- Minimizing storage latency in Nutanix web scale infrastructure
- Minimizing storage latency in Dell Compellent
- Intelligently bursting to IBM Softlayer