The State of Latency, Containers & Microservices e-book
Turbonomic conducted a survey of 554 Enterprise IT and data center professionals. This survey, titled How Are You Fighting Latency? aimed to explore trends among three related themes.
- Latency, the methods organizations used to mitigate latency, and the designation of latency-critical workloads across industry verticals.
- Container adoption penetration, emerging reasons for container adoption, and emerging barriers to container adoption.
- Microservices adoption penetration, emerging reasons for microservices adoption, and emerging barriers to micro services adoption
Some of the key findings from our latency survey include:
- 91% of respondents agreed or strongly agreed that the minimization of latency is important to their company, with 23% of respondents identifying a clear majority of hosted workloads (between 60 percent and 100 percent
of workloads) as being Latency-Critical.
- 32% of respondents either do not measure latency or do not know if their company measures latency
To read more about our solutions on how to reduce compute and storage latency, click here.