Maximizing the Benefits of the Virtual Classroom
How VDI deployments can stretch academic budgets and provide an enhanced experience to all virtual classroom users
Across the country, academic institutions large and small are asking themselves the same thing: How can we stretch our budget dollars further than last year and continue to give our students and faculty what they need? And the department suffering the most from these budgetary restrictions? You guessed it…IT.
One solution to the troubles these over-burdened and under-resourced departments face is the deployment of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), effectively providing on-demand learning services to students, faculty and staff across infrastructures of all shapes and sizes.
This whitepaper explores the common challenges facing academic institutions planning for, deploying and maintaining a VDI environment, as well as a unique approach to addressing them, ensuring a maximum realization of value.
Download This Free Whitepaper to Learn:
- Challenges facing academic institutions and their IT departments
- Innovative ways to deliver quality education services to students and faculty
- How to scale access to virtual desktops (VDI) effectively while cutting costs
- The benefits of rolling out virtual desktop infrastructure
- How to address the erratic needs of modern cloud and virtual environments for academic institutions and virtual classroom