Is Your Infrastructure DevOps Ready?
Aligning Application Owners with Infrastructure Managers
The role of IT is to deliver agile, low-cost, and reliable technology services to the business. What challenges this role is equally what offers promising results: server virtualization that simplified management, network virtualization, storage virtualization, converged and hyper-converged infrastructures, and today’s Docker containers, micro-services and public cloud offerings, touting continuous integration and deployment.
This whitepaper explores the organizational challenges that have traditionally divided Application Owners and Infrastructure Managers, the trends that have made this rift untenable for good business, and some best practices on how to empower both sides to embrace the new DevOps Era.
Download This Free Whitepaper to Learn:
- Why there is a “Blame Game” between Application Owners and Infrastructure Managers
- What each side still doesn’t know about the other
- The roadblocks of DevOps in a modern datacenter
- The new best practices in application development and infrastructure management
- Turbonomic’s solution that empowers IMs to harness technologies that make better apps and adopt the DevOps best practices that drive rapid service delivery