IDC Vendor Profile – Turbonomic (formerly VMTurbo)
Turbonomic Applies Market-Based Modeling to Workload Performance Management Challenges
As our data centers continue to grow in complexity it is becoming increasingly apparent that ensuring workload performance and availability is a task that is too complicated for the human being to solve. This problem must be solved in software, but as we continue to add additional dimensions to the data center, such as hybrid cloud, our traditional capacity planning solutions just won’t cut it anymore.
This IDC Vendor Profile gives insight into the world of automated workload performance management solutions, and what IT thought leaders are seeing in this quickly growing category.
Download this Free IDC Vendor Report and learn how:
Organizations that implement state-of-the-art, automated workload performance management solutions typically experience a number of opex and capex benefits, including:
- More consistent and reliable support of application SLAs
- Higher levels of workload performance and availability
- Improved IT infrastructure utilization/resource allocation
- Improved IT staff productivity
- Greater end-user productivity
- Increased infrastructure availability