Best Practices for Healthcare Data Centers: Customer Webinar
Recorded: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM EDT
How Children’s Hospital Colorado Assures Performance of Critical Applications in a Complex Virtual Environment.
Children’s Hospital Colorado is a leading non-profit pediatric healthcare organization located in Aurora, CO, and consistently ranks among U.S. News and World Report’s Best Children’s Hospitals. Join Eric Angus, Windows Engineer at CHC, and Eric Bannon, Manager, Sales Engineering at Turbonomic, as they discuss the challenges of managing over 1,500 VMs and over 2,400 VDI instances within CHC’s rapidly expanding and complex environment.
With healthcare organizations seeking innovative ways to avoid downtime while staying under budgetary restrictions and maintaining regulatory compliance, you can’t miss this informative customer webinar.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- The unique challenges healthcare providers face in ensuring continuous availability of mission critical applications
- The challenges of deploying and virtualizing Electronic Medical Record systems and VDI instances
- The challenge of workload consolidation with Cisco UCS and deploying Hyper-V
- How Children’s Hospital Colorado leverages Turbonomic to eliminate resource contention, maximize uptime and maintain a healthy data center
- As well as how CHC uses Turbonomic’s SMB integration to reduce storage bottlenecks, improving workload performance