Managing Kubernetes Performance at Scale
Operational Best Practices
The potential to bring ideas to market faster has opened the floodgates to Kubernetes adoption. But today’s containerized applications still introduce enough complexity to challenge even the best of teams. With this practical ebook, Kubernetes administrators and systems architects will examine common challenges and operational tips for running Kubernetes clusters in production.
In this report, Eva Tuczai, Advanced Engineer Engagement Manager and Asena Hertz, Senior Product Marketing Manager, of Turbonomic, provide best practices and share field-tested experience for Kubernetes day 2 operations and beyond:
- Learn Kubernetes basic concepts and their role in the development of an application
- Identify and mitigate day-to-day challenges to Kubernetes environments and performance
- Dive into challenges and operational oddities that occur in live production environments
- Use growth and capacity management techniques with your Kubernetes environment
- Gain the flexibility to adapt to continuously fluctuating demands at scale
Through this report, you’ll learn how to confront the problems you might face with performance and application health in a Kubernetes environment and you’ll develop a deeper understanding of the conditions that could cause operational outages and failures down the line.